Anthony-john5Anthony-john5

Main Movies Reviews Stats

H Tank H Tank

Room For Improvement

This is an alright game, but there's definetly room for improvement. For a start the car needs to be a lot less reactive to steering as at the monent it's quite hard to drive. It would be really neat if you included a speedometer, either as a dial, a bar or a number. As you mentioned getting out of the car would be really neat.

Target Practice v.1.0 Target Practice v.1.0

Good for the size

I know this has been done before, but it was well done and quite fun to play. I found it really hard to hit them in time and found that the target seemed to lag a little when moving the mouse quickly. It would have been nice to see some better animations and perhaps upgradeable weapons, but overall it was a nice game considering the size.

GTA:Drugs Scramble GTA:Drugs Scramble

Good Fun For A While

But after you've played it a few times and unlocked a few things there's not much else left to do. It would be nice to see a sequel, perhaps with a larger map, one that doesn't fit all on one screen. It would be cool if you could pick from a few cars at the start. Nice work though.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Simply Fantastic

That was absolutely amazing. How long did that take to make!? I've never seen a movie or game receive so many views and votes in such a short space of time. The moves themselves were neat and the attention to detail was quite magnificent, the players even moved out of each other's way!

6 tips on cotton bud use 6 tips on cotton bud use

Nice Work

You've clearly put effort into thinking this out and animating it. It would have been a whole lot better with a preloader, possibly the Newgrounds.com one as if you click some of the numbers before it has finished loading it seems to jump to the wrong frames sometimes. Nice work though and a little humerous.

ToFu INC's Tetris ToFu INC's Tetris

Not the best version

I liked the way the score you earned flew up into the air every time you landed a block, it's pretty fun, but there are so many versions of Tetris around. It would have been better if it'd got a highscore chart, but that would have been hard to make. Nice work though.

Play Ball! Demo. Play Ball! Demo.

Room For Improvement

This isn't auctually a bad game but having to watch the fading everytime you answer a question is really frustrating. The way the menu at the start loaded was nice though, good luck with the final version.

SiIence responds:

Thanks for the response, I'll try to limit the fading a little more. And thank you good wishs and the fair vote. =]

DU #2 (P-BOT) DU #2 (P-BOT)

Not bad

You've obviously put a fair amount of effort into this and it's nice to see that you've come on so much from some of the other stuff you've made. Nice game though and currently very fitting.

XwaynecoltX responds:

HEH Thanks.. glad to see someone notice my improvments in flash...

~X~

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

Wow!

That was amazing, there is just so much you can do to him. The sounds were lovely, my favourite was sticking loads of knives into him and having Ronald McDonald come and smack him with the bat! I'm off to watch the Cokehead series.

Windows XP Windows XP

Pretty Funny

That's really funny, one tip though to stop people messing about you should disable the right-click menus, you can do this by opening your .fla, clicking on File-> Publish Settings-> HTML (the tab at the top) and unchecking display menu. Hope that helps.

CrookedAsterisk responds:

Yeah, I knew that. It's just that you have to submit the .swf file. Thanks anyway.