Anthony-john5Anthony-john5

Main Movies Reviews Stats

AnotherShort Animation 4 AnotherShort Animation 4

Not the best in the series

I get it now the whole series has the same intro but a different death, nice original idea. This wasn't as good as the second movie but it was still small in size and definetly worth watching. Once again nice sounds and animation.

AnotherShort  Animation 3 AnotherShort Animation 3

Nice Work

This was the same opening as the second with a different ending, nice idea. I liked the sound effects too, where did you get them from?

Quick Fight! Quick Fight!

Pretty Good

This wasn't bad but it lacked something. It would have been nice to have seen the inclusion of a more detailed background and possibly some more interesting sound effects. It did have some storyline, but if there had been a proper ending it would have been much improved. Also it shouldn't have gone back to the first frame at the end, perhaps you should have included a credits page with a replay button. Anway lovely animation that I'd like to see more of.

H Tank H Tank

Room For Improvement

This is an alright game, but there's definetly room for improvement. For a start the car needs to be a lot less reactive to steering as at the monent it's quite hard to drive. It would be really neat if you included a speedometer, either as a dial, a bar or a number. As you mentioned getting out of the car would be really neat.

Target Practice v.1.0 Target Practice v.1.0

Good for the size

I know this has been done before, but it was well done and quite fun to play. I found it really hard to hit them in time and found that the target seemed to lag a little when moving the mouse quickly. It would have been nice to see some better animations and perhaps upgradeable weapons, but overall it was a nice game considering the size.

GTA:Drugs Scramble GTA:Drugs Scramble

Good Fun For A While

But after you've played it a few times and unlocked a few things there's not much else left to do. It would be nice to see a sequel, perhaps with a larger map, one that doesn't fit all on one screen. It would be cool if you could pick from a few cars at the start. Nice work though.